The Educator Exchange Programs (EEP) is pleased to offer virtual short-term E-exchanges. It is an exciting way to collaborate and connect virtually with another professional internationally or more locally; to explore practices and systems in a new context, and also to a make lasting connection with another like-minded individual!
• Attached please find our E-Exchange flyer that details the nuts and bolts of a virtual exchange.
• Applications are now open for our Australia/Alberta E-Exchange.
• The Australia/Alberta E-Exchange is intended to last approximately 4–6 weeks, beginning May 2021 and wrapping up in June 2021.
• Matches are made based on common educational areas of interest such as inclusion, student wellness, curriculum development, rural and remote schools, etc.
• There are other virtual E-exchange opportunities as well, with possible matches within the province, within Canada, and other international destinations.
Please refer to our website for more details and the application form:
Please share this information and attached flyer with your teachers, school leaders and district.
We are seeking a limited number of applicants for our Australia/Alberta E-Exchange for spring 2021.
Interested teachers and school leaders can contact myself for additional information at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Carolyn Freed, Exchange Liaison
Educator Exchange Programs